Terms & Conditions
Please take note of the following terms and conditions, which apply to all aspects of your experience using 777 Casino. If you have any queries or concerns, feel free to get in touch using the contact us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accuracy and Liability
- We endeavour to ensure that all our reviews and news articles are up-to-date and accurate at the time of writing. We periodically review our content and make any adjustments as necessary, but offers change regularly and we cannot be held responsible for outdated or unreliable information.
- You should always check the terms and conditions attached to any online casino or bonus offer before you register with the site and take advantage of the relevant promotion. It’s your responsibility to ensure you are happy with the terms of any of the casinos that we link from the site, and the bonus campaigns which they host.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage to, or loss of, money, personal data or well-being that results from the use of any of the online casinos or sites reviewed and listed on this site.
- All content on 777Casino.co.uk is written subjectively for entertainment purposes. It is not legal advice and should not be considered as such.
- All our reviews are written in good faith and represent an accurate summation of a game, bonus offer or online casino according to fact. However, any opinions expressed are those of the reviewer only and should be considered as such. We are not responsible for the actions that you take after you’ve read a review on 777 Casino.
- If you find any information that you consider inaccurate, misleading or unreliable in anyway, please contact us to let us know. You’re help will be warmly received and greatly appreciated.
Privacy and Use of Data
- You do not need to register to use 777Casino.co.uk or access the majority of our content.
- We may, however, use your information to pass on details of other promotions and offers as reviewed and advertised on this site, unless you specifically request that we do not.
- We will protect any personal information you provide because your privacy is important to us. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- Country of Origin
- IP address
- Location data
- Website usage
- We use your personal information to meet or exercise any of our legal obligations or rights and analyse data to provide a better service and user experience.
- We will only process your personal data for the purposes you have submitted your consent to us using the data in that way, or our use of your personal data is necessary to support ‘legitimate interests’ that we have as a business (for example, to improve our products, or to carry out analytics across our datasets), in a way that is proportionate and respects your privacy.
The UK GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- You have the right to access and receive a copy of their personal data, and other supplementary information.
- The right of access
- You have the right to access and receive a copy of their personal data, and other supplementary information.Contact us using the contact us page or email email@example.com
- The right to rectification
- The UK GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- The UK GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased.
- The right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’.
- Individuals can make a request for erasure verbally or in writing.
- We have one month to respond to a request.
- The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data.
- The right to data portability
- The right to data portability allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object
- You have an absolute right to stop their data being used for direct marketing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- Our data does not fall under Article 22 of the UK GDPR
- The information gathered from cookies is used for statistical modelling and analysis only. All information is anonymised and we neither collect or retain personal information without permission.
- 777Casino.co.uk uses Advertising Cookies which are used to show you ads that are more relevant to you. We may share this information with advertisers or use it to understand your interests better. For example, Advertising Cookies may be used to share data with advertisers so that the ads you see are more relevant to you, allow you to share certain pages with social networks, or allow you to post comments on our site.
Our most common cookies are:
- Google operates the Google Display Network, YouTube, DoubleClick Advertising Exchange and DoubleClick Bid Manager. To learn more about how we collect and use information for online advertising, please visit Google Privacy
- 777Casino.co.uk use Google Analytics to identify the frequency of use of our website and to identify preferences. The information regarding your use of this website that is generated by the cookie (including your truncated IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for us, and perform further services associated with website use and Internet use. Google may also transmit this information to third parties where required by law or to the extent third parties process these data on behalf of Google.
- You can deactivate Google Analytics using a browser add-on if you do not wish the website analysis to take place. You can download the add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=
- This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device that serves to match up your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that this kind of “opt out” only leads to the deactivation of Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the opt-out was activated. In addition, you may need to reactivate it if you delete cookies from your device.
Affiliations and Partnerships
- 777Casino.co.uk is an independent guide that provides reviews and advice intended for the use of individual readers and players. We try to help you understand more about various online casinos, games and bonus promotions before you consider depositing money or taking advantage of a promotion.
- We do, however, earn a commission should you deposit and spend money at a casino having followed a link from 777Casino.co.uk. This money is paid by the online casino and you do not experience any further charges as a result, nor does it affect your chances of winning money when you play at the casino.
- The commission we earn allows us to maintain the site and continue to write our reviews and news articles. The support of our readers is essential to our ongoing operation.
- The commission arrangement is the only commercial relationship we have with the online casinos reviewed and listed on this site. We are an independent guide and we do not directly profit from their own performance, nor do we receive free services to promote the sites.
- We choose the online casinos we review very carefully and always endeavour to provide an accurate, unbiased impression of the sites, bonus promotions and games we review (please see section 1 of these terms and conditions for more information).
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise stated, all content found on this site is copyrighted by 777Casino.co.uk. By using the site, you respect our right to ownership of our own content.
- If you make a copy of any of our content for personal or private use, 777Casino.co.uk retains the copyright and other intellectual rights to the content.
- Visitors to 777Casino.co.uk are not permitted to plagiarise, copy or use content found on 777casino.co.uk on any other site without our express permission.