Spinson is part of a select breed of online casinos that elevates free spins onto a particularly high pedestal. Register, and you get some free spins. Deposit, and you get even more free spins. Keep coming back week upon week and you’ll have free spins coming out of your nostrils. That’s quite the attraction for most players, because the thought of receiving a decent number of free spins on your favourite slots is hugely appealing. But an online casino can’t build its reputation on bonuses alone, plenty of other factors contribute to their appeal. Spinson has a unique and alluring selling point, but what else does it have going for it?
Deposit Bonus700 Free Spins + £100 Matched Bonus
DEPOSIT BONUS PROMOTION
- To be eligible for this offer, players must have a first time REAL account.
- All bonus monies will be credited as points to the player’s Casino Rewards loyalty account, from where it will automatically be credited to the casino account.
- Each individual deposit made with Quatro Casino is considered a single deposit for the purpose of this promotion. The total of successive deposits cannot fulfil the sign up bonus requirements – each deposit is only considered individually. Therefore the first individual deposits ONLY will determine the bonus amounts allocated for the purpose of this promotion.
- The minimum deposit is £10.
- On first deposit, players will be given a deposit bonus and spins every day for 7 consecutive days as follows:
- On first deposit of £10-£19.99, player will receive bonus of £10 plus 10 spins every day for 7 consecutive days.
- On first deposit of £20-£49.99, player will receive bonus of £20 plus 20 spins every day for 7 consecutive days.
- On first deposit of £50-£99.99, player will receive bonus of £50 plus 50 spins every day for 7 consecutive days.
- On first deposit of £100 or more, player will receive bonus of £100 plus 100 spins every day for 7 consecutive days.
- Game allocation for spins are as follows:
- Day 1 — Spins awarded on Immortal Romance
- Day 2 — Spins awarded on Avalon
- Day 3 — Spins awarded on Reel Gems
- Day 4 — Spins awarded on CR Millionaires Club
- Day 5 — Spins awarded on Golden Princess
- Day 6 — Spins awarded on Mega Money Multiplier
- Day 7 — Spins awarded on Forbidden Throne
- For the purpose of this promotion, the day of the first deposit will be counted as Day 1. Players must log into their casino account on each consecutive day to claim the spins. Spins will be credited on each day that the player is logged into their casino account during the first 7 days from first deposit. Spins must be played on day of allocation. In the event that the player fails to log into their casino account, or does not play the spins on the day of allocation, the spins will be forfeited on that individual day.
- For any wagers made, the wager is deducted from the Player’s deposit and bonus accounts in the ratio equivalent to the total deposit balance and bonus balance. Winnings from spins will be re-distributed back to the deposit and bonus accounts using the same ratio. If a Player makes a withdrawal, their bonus account is reset to zero; This means that if a Player chooses to take back the money they deposited, they will lose any bonus money they may still have remaining in their bonus balance.
- Your casino account balance is comprised of a cash and bonus amount. The cash component of the balance may be withdrawn at any time, however this will result in any remaining bonus funds in the bonus balance being forfeited.
- The first deposit bonus and any winnings from spins are subject to 60 times play-through before your bonus balance is converted to cash. Once bonus funds have been converted to cash, these funds may be withdrawn.
- Subsequent bonus amounts credited to a player’s bonus balance (after the first deposit bonus) will be subject to 30 times play-through before they may be withdrawn.
- In the interest of avoiding any confusion related to this promotion and the winnings transferred to the account balance, the Player agrees to commit to the wagering requirements for all bonuses/winning obtained in accordance with the normal Terms and Conditions as stated in General Terms and Conditions below.
- The wagering requirements (for withdrawal purposes) will start being counted from the instance any bonus monies are added to the casino account balance.
- The Player acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotion or bonus, they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address from where they are playing. Quatro Casino reserves the right to withhold bonuses resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition. An exception to this clause is made for USD and CAD.
- This promotion may be unavailable to players from certain countries. The Casino reserves the right to retract the offer to any country, at its discretion.
- Quatro Casino reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time in the case of suspected abuse of the offer and to restrict, suspend, investigate and/or terminate the player’s account with immediate effect.
- By clicking the checkbox on the sign-up page you confirm that you have read the sign up offer terms and conditions
No Deposit BonusExclusive 20 Spins No Deposit Required T&Cs Apply
All British Casino
- Welcome Bonus for new players only
- Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100
- Wagering requirement of 35 times the bonus amount
- No max cash out
- Players using Skrill or Neteller for their initial deposit will be excluded from the welcome bonus.
- Cashback offers are available to all registered players at All British Casino.
- Cashback is calculated from the first completed deposit; all future deposits will be added to the counter and all future withdrawals will be deducted from the cashback total.
- Cashback is available for activation 24 hours after the first completed deposit, given that all deposits have been lost and there is no pending withdrawal.
Deposit Bonus100 Chances To Win The Jackpot For £5 T&Cs Apply
Captain Cooks Casino
- Welcome Offer Is For New Customers Only.
- The Minimum First Deposit Required Is £5, For All Subsequent Deposits The Minimum Deposit Is £10.
- The 100 Changes Are Credited As A £25 Bonus And Players Can Wager 100 Times At £0.25 On The Mega Moolah Slot Machines.
- A Sixty Times Wagering Requirement Applies On The First Welcome Bonus, And A Thirty Times Wagering Requirement Applies On Subsequent
- Welcome Bonuses And Certain Games Contribute A Different Percentage To The Wagering Requirement.
A British flag flutters in the top right hand corner of the Spinson homepage, proudly promoting the site’s origins. It sits beneath a large logo and aside a sizeable banner, creating a slightly claustrophobic feeling when you first arrive. A more airy design may have done the site more justice, because this is ultimately a very simple site to use. Virtually everything is controlled from the landing page after you log in. There’s no traditional ‘main menu’ as such so the ways you access the various sections of the site are a little muddled. Despite any clutter, however, the site looks fine with its black and ‘metallic’ colour scheme.
The ‘My Account’ section is the workhorse, as is usually the case at online casinos. The Spinson team have given it an inoffensive, if slightly dated, design that’s controlled by a series of tabs. Each tab is related to a different function, such as depositing, withdrawing, responsible gaming or bonus management. The games grid is incorporated directly into the homepage and works well, with small thumbnails advertising the different slots. Spinson’s overall look is perfectly passable. You could never claim it to be the sexiest casino in the world, it’s a bit too cluttered for that features a few too many tacky touches (the bag of gold that advertises the weekly free spins bonuses looks like it has been glued onto the homepage). It’s fine, though. No more than that, but fine all the same.
SPINSON CASINO LOGIN
Ditching a traditional side or top menu is an interesting move and Spinson Casino login make it work. We can’t say we got lost when first registered, although the different access points to the various areas of the online casino are scattered about. The My Account section is clickable from the left hand side, as are the promotions and deposit pages. The Live Casino opens out from a link at the top, while the games can be filtered from the middle of the homepage above the games grid. It does seems cluttered, but then we didn’t struggle with navigation, so there can be few complaints.
The same can’t be said of the lack of live chat or telephone customer support, that’s a glaring omission – one which we hope they rectify soon. Email is your only option for now. We can be much more positive about some nice organisation touches found elsewhere, though. The categorisation of deposit options according to type (ewallet, prepaid card, credit card etc) is a simple, but handy feature. Promotions are tidily advertised via a striking bonus calendar, while Spinson’s loyalty based ‘cash rewards’ can be claimed at the click of a button. The games can be filtered by provider – always a welcome inclusion – as well arranged according to type. We did find a couple of glitches with the filters when we tried to select games from the bigger providers like NetEnt and MicroGaming. We applied the filter but the games didn’t appear. It seemed to work fine on other machines, however.
Spinson is a relatively youthful casino, having first launched in late 2015. It has developed an impressive array of games in its brief existence, with the Spinson Games page having offerings from a varied bunch of providers. The big boys are all there, with the exception of Playtech. NetEnt, MicroGaming and Play N’ Go are all very well represented alongside smaller software studios such as Omi and Genii. There are just over 600 games available at the time of writing, the overwhelming majority (more than 500) of which are video slots.
Indeed, the list of slot games is the equal of many larger online casinos. There’s even room for around 20 jackpot slots, which are given their own section, that’s weirdly a bit ‘hidden’ underneath the main games grid. A collection which includes Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune, King Cashalot, Arabian Nights, Hall of Gods and Major Millions is not to be sniffed at, and certainly not to be hidden. In addition to the video slots, there are about 30 table games plus a handful of poker games and scratchcards. The Live Casino is a little on the sparse side, however. How else could you describe a live casino with just one roulette game in it?
SPINSON FREE SPINS
Spinson has proved to be a bit of a mixed bag in terms of design and ease of use but this section allows us to get back to what it does best – Spinson free spins. The welcome bonus for your first deposit includes a 100% Matched Deposit Bonus up to £50 and 25 free spins on Starburst, every bonus master’s favourite game. You’ll need to make three more deposits to snap up the rest of your welcome bonus but Spinson have provided you with a degree of flexibility
Here’s how it works in practice. With Every Deposit you will receive a matched deposit bonus and 25 free Spins. Here are the all important numbers:
- 1st deposit: 100% Bonus up to £50 + 25 spins on starburst.
- 2nd deposit: 50% Bonus up to £25+ 25 spins on starburst.
- 3rd deposit: 50% Bonus up to £75+ 25 spins on starburst.
- 4th deposit: 25% Bonus up to £50+ 25 spins on starburst.
WHY BECOME A REGULAR AT SPINSON?
Regular players at Spinson are treated to a batch of free spins every week, which will be enough reason for lots of you to stick around. The pledge is a solid and genuine one. As we said at the start of the review, if you’re a fan of free spins, you should check this casino out. The focus is on free spins but they don’t neglect cash bonuses altogether. You can earn them as loyalty rewards track your progress from the right hand side of the homepage.
That said, the lack of live customer support is a real blotch on the Spinson copybook. We are told that they are looking to resolve the issue soon and we certainly hope so. That’s not to say that you will necessarily need the CS team. The site is intuitive and Spinson have a good record for security and integrity. You don’t earn licenses from both the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority without doing most things right.
Spinson’s site design actually benefits from the smaller screen found on the Spinson App. They’ve uncluttered the page, stripped away any dodgy graphics, shrunk the British flag a bit and ensure everything flows in a logical order. A burger menu allows you to access the sections you find in the ‘My Account’ area of the desktop site while the games grid is orderly. Filtered game categories are available from the bottom of page.
This isn’t the first time this has happened but we prefer the Spinson app to the desktop site. It simply looks a bit tidier and more consistent of theme. There’s a more than decent game selection and the live casino is also available on mobile. It’s all ready to play directly from your browser on iPhone, iPad and Android devices, just open up the internet and punch in a Google search to login and play.
SPINSON CASINO REVIEW
This Spinson Casino review was great fun. It has plenty going for it, from its ‘free spins first’ theme to its excellent mobile casino and great range of games. For our Spinson review, the pros definitely outweigh the cons, but it would be remiss not to mention the lack of customer support and the odd glitch that exists here are there across the site. There’s nothing here that should put you off playing, however. A few little improvements and Spinson could really fly. Now is a good time to jump on board and try it out before that happens. Ten no deposit free spins means you can give it a go for free.